Sunday, May 01, 2011

PIC OF THE WEEK: 28

Today is WORLD LAUGHTER DAY. So let’s have some fun with the second edition of Pehchaan Kaun?:
This time it’s the turn of the ladies. What you see is the photograph of a senior member taken during her teens. Can you recognize her? (Clue: She could be one of the 20 ladies you see at the top of this page.)
An attractive prize awaits the FIRST correct answer.
You have one guess and time till next Friday to post your reply. So hurry, click Comments below, or e-mail to biglaaf@gmail.com or better still, sms your answer to 98694 01729, clearly indicating your name. The winner will be declared on Saturday morning – May 7.
* "I think she is SHEKHAWAT'S WIFE."
--Dilip Babani
* "She is none other than our KHATOON BAIG."
--Harish Wadhwa
* "Now I correct myself. She is RAZIA KHAN."
--Dilip Babani
* "She is obviously MRS SHEKHAWAT... Cannot mistake the features."
--Renu Babani
* "She must be MRS SHEKHAWAT."
--Yusuf Rassiwala
* "I think she is SUNITA."
--Grover
* "I think she is MRS SHEKHAWAT"
-- Ramila Mistry
* "I know that she is 100000% RAMILA MISTRY from the expression."
--Santosh Tyagi
* "I think she is SANTOSH TYAGI."
--Kajal Babani
* "I think she is KHATOON BAIG."
--Geeta L Sardana
* "If I am not wrong, she is MUMTAZ JAHAN."
--Nahid Khan
* "I think she is GOPVINITA. See, I guessed correctly. So I should get the prize."
--Kishor Babani
* "She is RAZIA KHAN."
--Music Critic
* "She is RAZIA KHAN."

--Sushma
* "She has to be MRS HARBANS SINGH."
--Bhaswati Bose
* "She is KIRAN SAJJAN."
--Razia Khan
* "She is for sure MRS SHEKHAWAT"
--Sunita Jajodia
Big Laaf says:
Of all the guesses, only two have got it right: HARISH WADHWA and GEETA L SARDHANA ('Gopvinita'). Indeed, this "mystery woman" is our very own KHATOON BAIG. You see her above (right) as she is today.
In view of the overwhelming response, both off and on the blog and in deference to the demands of a majority of members, the first correct entries from the men's and the women's sides have been declared winners. For further details, please click to the full report appearing on May 7, 2011.

16 comments:

dilip babani said...

i think shekhawats wife
dilip babani

Anonymous said...

We know it is none other than our Khatoon Baig ji.
Regards Harish

Renu said...

It is obviously Mrs. Shekawat...cannot mistake the features

ysuf said...

she is 100% mumtaz jahan
yusufbhai

grover said...

i think she is sunita
grover

Anonymous said...

I think she is Mrs.Shekhawat!!!
- Ramila Mistry

santosh said...

i think that she is 100000% ramila
mistry
santosh

kajal babani said...

i think sh is santosh tiyagi
kajal babani

santosh said...

i know she is ramila mistry from expression
santosh

Anonymous said...

I think she is Khatoon Baig

From : Mrs.Geeta.L.Sardana

nahid khan said...

if i am not wrong she if mumtaz jahan

Kishor said...

I THINK SHE IS GOPI VINITA. SEE I GUESSED CORRECTLY SO I SHOULD GET THE PRIZE.
KISHOR BABANI

sushma said...

she is razia khan

bhaswati bose said...

She has to be Mrs Singh.

Razia Khan said...

she is Kiran Sajjan.

Sunita said...

"She is for sure Mrs. SHEKHAWAT
--Sunita Jajodia