Sunday, May 15, 2011

PIC OF THE WEEK: 30

What is POTUS saying?

"Nice guy, this Harrysh... Does anybody have his number?"
--Anonymous
"This new Indian politician is smart... like me?"
--Bhaswati Bose
"Is this the one that got away?"
--Anonymous
* "Meet the new contender for the coming elections. Sure will be a challenge for me!"
* "Welcome to the new party -- HWO or Harish Wadhwa Organisation, or like the Americans would say -- Harry Wadwha Organisation."

--Renu Babani
"Since my popularity charts are at an all-time low, I propose the handsome candidate in the picture here, as our future presidential candidate!"
(Dream big yaar... even if it is just for a smile.)
--Harish Wadhwa
By the way, the man on TV is certainly more handsome, smiling and looks experienced, compared to the one who's not doing enough... sitting and laughing. LOL.
--Anonymous
Hey guys, thanks for all the lovely words. I enjoyed all the comments.
--Harish

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice guy, this Harrysh... Does anybody have his telephone number?
Anonymous

bhaswati bose said...

This new Indian politician is smart....like me

Anonymous said...

Is this the one that got away?
--Anonymous

Renu said...

Meet the new contender for the coming elections...sure will be a challenge for me!!

Welcome to the new party...(HWO) Harish Wadwa Organisation, or like the Americans would say.. Harry Wadwha Organisation.

Anonymous said...

"...Since my popularity charts are at an all time low, I propose the handsome candidate in the picture here, as our future presidential candidate..." Barak Obama.

Dream Big Yaar...even if it is just for a smile...Regards Harish

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys, Thanks for all the lovely words. I enjoyed all the comments... Harish

Anonymous said...

By the way the man on the TV is certainly more handsome, smiling and looks experienced, compared to the one who is not doing enough...sitting...and still laughing...LOL.