Sunday, June 10, 2012

Day 678

Pic of the Week


"Steady. No shaking… Arrre, why is she laughing so much?"
* Renu Babani:
"Excuse me, ma'am. Can I be of any assistance?"
"You are funny! That is why I am laughing... but thanks anyway."


* Bhaswati Bose:
Is it because she is the first one to get 'Big Laaf' tattooed on her shoulder?

* Dilip Babani:
Yusuf-bhai crow ki s*** saaf kar rahe hain. Ladies ko hamesha help karni chahiye. Keep it up! Real friends always help!!!

* Harish Wadhwa:
"Arrre yeh mungi ne bahut pareshan kiya hua hai. Yusuf-bhai, unko katle aam kar doh!"

4 comments:

Renu said...

Excuse me ma'am, can I be of any assisstance?

You are funny,that is why I am laughing, but thanks anyway.

Bhaswati Bose said...

Is it because she is the first one to get the Big Laaf tattoo on her shoulder?

dilip babani said...

ysufbhai crow ki shit saaf kar rahe ho .ladies ko hamesha help karni chaheye.keep it up, real friend always help
dilip babani

Harish Wadhwa said...

Arrrre Yeh Mungi(Red Ants) ne bahut pareshan kiya hua hai. Yusuf Bhai, unko masal ke, katle aam kar do !