Sunday, December 09, 2012

Day 850

Pic of the Week
What men must do on a Sunday to earn their keep!

* You shameless man showing your thighs... however hard you try, you can never look as sexy as her! --Bhaswati Bose

* What an achievement! --Srichand Arora

* "No one can compare me to the poster... I'm the real housekeeper!" --Renu Babani

* Husband helping his beloved wife with a lovely smile! --Dilip Babani

* "I am a man-housewife. After cleaning floor, I have to clean dishes." --Kishor Babani

* Kya khoob lagte ho,
   Badi bandari lagte ho...
* Girl you are my chhammak chhallo/ Where you go girl, I'm gonna follow! --Harish Wadhwa

* "You are the reason why, even at this role, I am enjoying life." --Jagmohan Papneja

8 comments:

Bhaswati Bose said...

You shameless man, how ever hard you try-even exposing your thighs, you can never look as sexy as her!

s v arora said...

What an achievement

Renu said...

Renu Babani: No one can compare me to the poster..I'm the real housekeeper!

Anonymous said...

husband helping his beloved wife wih a lovely smile

Kishor said...

I am Man Housewife. After cleaning Floor, I have to Clean Dishes.

Harish Wadhwa said...

Girl you are my Chhammak Chhallo.
Where you go girl, I'm gonna follow.
What you want girl just let me know..hoo..ooo.
Girl be my chammak challo.

Shawty I'm gonna get ya.
You know I'm gonna get ya.
Jaldi se apni safai kara lo, you know...hoo..oo..
I will even let you be my chammak challo.
...Anon

Harish Wadhwa said...

Kya khoob lagte ho,
Badi sunderi lagte ho..

Jagmohan said...

You are the reason why even at this role,I am enjoying my life.
J.M.Papneja
December 10,2012@11.10P.M