Sunday, May 26, 2013

Day 1018

Pic of the Week
Fed up of spot-fixing and IPL scams, this gentleman cricketer pads up for a Test match!

He already has a handkerchief in his pocket. Want to bet? --Subodh Gupta

Bookies have placed their bets: He should be out in the first over! --Bhaswati Bose

Cricket is no longer a gentleman's game. It has become a gambler's favourite pastime. Will the player in the pic be able to restore the fading image of cricket? --Jagmohan Papneja

"I will prove myself and score a century!" --Renu Babani

"Forget cricket and Indian Punters League. I will score a century in my real life age!" --Harish Wadhwa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has a hanky in his pocket. Wanna bet? from Subodh Gupta

Bhaswati Bose said...

Bookies have put their bets. He will be out in the first over!

Jagmohan said...

Cricket is no longer a gentleman's game and has instead become a gambling den.Can the player in the pic. will be able to restore the faded image of cricket?
Jagmohan Papneja

Renu said...

I proved myself...just scored a century!

Harish Wadhwa said...

Forget Cricket, and the Indian Punters league, I will score a century in my real life age !.

Anonymous said...

When he visited us in Melbourne he said he was too old to play cricket.. Indian cricket team has finally found a replacement for Sachin! Amazing picture! Very well done Arun Patil and entire Big Laaf group.
You have got international followers too!
Best wishes for future success to the Big Laaf group!
From Mr.Bhatt's daughter and grandchildren