Sunday, April 24, 2016

Day 1957

Pic of the Week
SUPREMELY ABLED: BRAVO!!!
This reminds me, ours must be the only exercise club where a physically challenged person is capable of conducting the exercises and 30-odd able-bodied people follow him. Hats off to you, Arun dear. And yes lady, you are in perfectly safe hands. --Kiran Prakash

I love this 'Picture of the Week' because my mother is in it. She has always been active and full of life. I am happy she loves this social circle. --Tripti Panjabi

WARNING: Please put on helmets and not the Big Laaf cap! --Bihari Milwani

3 comments:

Kiran Prakash said...

That reminds me, ours must be the only exercise club where a physically challenged person conducts the exercises and thirty able bodied follow him.
Hats off to you dear. And yes lady, you are in perfectly safe hands.

Unknown said...

Love this picture of the week because it has my mother in it.She has always been active and full of life.I am happy that she loves her social circle

Bihari Milwani said...

Warning: Please put on helmet and not the Biglaaf Cap