Sunday, November 14, 2010

PIC OF THE WEEK: 04


Actually this is meant for kids (today being Children’s Day). But you may also try:
Identify the man you see painted on the shutters in the backdrop. You have four options:
(a) Bapu Gandhi;
(b) Frontier Gandhi;
(c) Chenab Gandhi;
(d) none of the above.
Post your replies by clicking Comments below, or e-mail to biglaaf@gmail.com immediately. Those with the correct answer could earn the rare privilege of shaking hands with this eminent personality.

Harish Wadhwa says:
Bole toh, Rane-sa'ab lag rahein hai. Par woh kanya kaun hai?
--Harish

"LAGE RAHO RANE-BHAI!" --Bhaswati

Harish Wadhwa adds:
I know of one person called Rane Gandhi, who resembles this picture and whose name is missing from the options. He has an infectious smile and ensures that others laaf with him too every morning. We all appreciate his zest for life. May God bless him a long and smiling life. By the way, I am keen to know who that lady in stilettos and the umbrella (Wow!) is. Rane Gandhi's smiling expression is as young as the lady's walk and style.
--Harish

Renu Babani's caption:
"I got me a room-with-a-view in New York just 'cos they thought I was Gandhi-ji. Now, if only I can pull if off for the next 24 hours, will be able to catch the Red Eye (flight) back home... FREEEE!"
--Renu

4 comments:

bhaswati bose said...

"LAGE RAHO RANE-BHAI!" --Bhaswati

Harish Wadhwa said...

I know of one person called "Rane Gandhi", who resembles this picture and whose name seems to be missing in the options. He has an infectious smile and ensures that others laaf with him too every morning. We all appreciate his zest for life. May God bless him a long and smiling life.

By the way, I am keen to know who that lady in stilettos, and the umbrella (Wow !!) ?. 'Rane Gandhi's' smiling expression is as young, as the lady's walk and style.

Harish Wadhwa said...

Bole to, Rane Saab lag Rahen hai..Par woh Kanya kaun hai ?

Renu said...

I got me a room with a view in New York just cos they thought I was Gandhiji! Now if only I can pull if off for the next 24 hours,will be able to catch the red eye back home!!!! ......FREEEE!!!