Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 388

Pic of the Week


Some men have all the luck... But what exactly is this lady trying to demonstrate?

Dilip Babani:
I think this lady wants to show her lovely body which is
1,00,00,00,000 times 'best' in the world. She is saying that this lovely, handsome and smart man is as hot as I am. We are both having the same attractive smile. I can kill all men with my lovely body, but this man can kill everybody with his lovely smile!

Bhaswati Bose:
I think this girl is trying to put some hair on his head to make him look even more dashing with his killer smile!

Renu Babani:
Talk of killer looks, lady's so sexy and sassy that he is too fazed to even think. However, his smile would definitely get anyone crazeeeee... I am the example!

Srichand Arora:
बहुत ही कौशिश कर ली पर नहीं समझ में आ रहा है की इस (हंसता हुआ नूरानी चेहरा) आदमी की मांग में सिंदूर कैसे भरूं. कोई तो बताओ ना!

Harish Wadhwa:
Renu-ji, you look awesome. Wow! When was this pic taken? You look terrific. I am sure you must have had many, many deewane then. No wonder Kishor-da went all gaga over your beauty. The pic you are brushing has not just a killer smile, but a good heart too. We are all 'j' of Kishor-da! (LOL)

Renu Babani:
Mr Harish, thanks for the compliment. But I know you are kidding. I can see that the
girl is showing her artistic skills and Kishor is naturally flattered that he is the chosen muse. No wonder he is all smiles.

Harish Wadhwa:
Renu-ji, my compliment is genuine. I am sure you are more (and must have been) beautiful than the woman in the pic -- in your younger days. You still are, by the way. Your grace and poise is still the same (respectfully). I fully agree when you say Kishor-da is "naturally flattered". Anyone would be. No wonder he cannot stop smiling.

8 comments:

dilip said...

i think lady wants to show her lovely body which is 10000000 times
best in this world.she is saying that this lovely& handsome,smart, men is also attractive as i am.
we both r having same attractive smile.i can kill all the man with my lovely body but this man can kill everybody with his lovely smile
dilip babani

Bhaswati Bose said...

I think this gorgeous girl is trying to put some hair on his head to make him look more dashing with his killer smile!

Anonymous said...

Renu Babani says$
Talk of killer looks, lady so
Sexy and sassy, he is too fazed
To even think. However, his
Smile would definitely get anyone
Crazee... I am the example!

s v arora said...

बहुत ही कौशिश कर ली पर नहीं समझ में आ रहा है की इस (हंसता हुआ नूरानी चेहरा) आदमी की मांग में सिंदूर कैसे भरूं. कोई तो बताओ ना

Harish Wadhwa said...

Renu ji you look awesome. Wow !When was this pic taken ?. You look terrific. I am sure you must have had many many Deewane then. No wonder Kishor da went all gaga over the beauty.

The pic you are brushing has not just a killer smile, but a good heart too. We are all J of Kishor da....!@@#

Anonymous said...

this young lady like this gentelmans airport

Anonymous said...

Renu Babani says:
Mr Harish thanks for the compliment, but
I know you are just kidding.
I can see from the pic that the
Girl is showing her artistic skills
And kishor is naturally flattered
That he is the chosen muse. No
Wonder he is all smiles!

Harish Wadhwa said...

Renu ji my compliments are genuine. I am sure you are & must be more beautiful than the woman in the pic, in younger days. (You still are ....by the way. Your grace and poise is still the same.(respectfully). I fully agree when you say Kishor da is surely flatterd...Any one would be. No wonder he cannot stop smiling.