Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 472

Pic of the Week Why are the ladies looking so terrified?

Kishor Babani:
Even Amitabh Bachchan will wonder: Who is this man taller than me?

Renu Babani:
How do we tell him to please move, so that our pic can be taken more clearly?

Bhaswati Bose:
When did Qutub Minar shift from Delhi to Mumbai?

Dilip Babani:
Targola kabhi Mumbai ayya?

Harish Wadhwa:
STANDING TALL, MY SMILE SAYS IT ALL!
I am so happy being here to spread happiness with all my friends at the Garden.

5 comments:

Kishor said...

Even.Amitab Bachan will think that who is this man taller than me.

Renu said...

How do we tell him to please move so our pic can be taken more clearly?

Bhaswati Bose said...

When did the Qutab Minar shift from Delhi to Mumbai?

dilip baabni said...

targola kabi mumbai ayya
dilip babani

Harish Wadhwa said...

Standing tall and
My smile says it all;

I am happy and am here to spread happiness with all my friends at the garden.