Sunday, January 01, 2012

Day 518

Pic of the Week

Blog Monsterni wishes you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR (keep laughing)!

"Oh my God! I never had the opportunity to see a beautiful female which looks like a man in sari. Hi, you there -- Are you still single?" -- Srichand Arora

"Geeta Sardhana is looking very beautiful in the middle!" -- Dilip Babani

"I think I have met this lady in sari somewhere. She looks familiar..." --Bhaswati Bose

"Chammak Challo has become Jalebi Bai!" --Renu Babani

"She is not Geeta Sardhana. She is a man who has become a woman!" --Kajal Babani

"This is our Blog Monster for sure, trying to compete with Katrina Kaif!" --Kishor Babani

"'My name is Mons...terrr /Monster ki jawaani/ I am too sexy for you/ Mein tere haath na aani!'
Well, I don't mind meeting the two women behind Rakhi-the-Sawant (LOL). And to dear Arora-sa'ab (respectfully): 'I am too sexy for you/ Mein tere haath na aani!' Hee hee..."
-- Harish Wadhwa

9 comments:

s v arora said...

Oh my God I never had an appartunity to see a beautiful female which look like a Man in saari. Hi u there r u still single??????????????????????????

dilip babani said...

geeta shardana is looking very beautiful in the middle of celebertity
dilip babani

Bhaswati Bose said...

I think I have met this lady in the sari somewhere. She looks familiar...

Anonymous said...

Renu Babani says: Chamak Chalo has become Jalebi bai

kajal babani said...

she is not geeta sardhana.she is a man become women
kajal babani

Kishor said...

This is sure our Blogmonster (Future Indian Minister)Mr. Derek Bose trying to compete with Katrina Kaif.

Harish Wadhwa said...

My name is Monster(Blog),
Monster ki jawaani,
I am too sexy for you,
Mein tere haath na aani !!
Derek Rakhi Sawant ke bhes mein.

Harish Wadhwa said...

Well I don't mind meeting the two women behind "Rakhi-the-Sawant". LOL

Harish Wadhwa said...

To dear Arora Saab (respecttfully)
"I am too sexy for you,
Mein tere haath na aani.." Hee hee