Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 532

Pic of the Week

This photograph was clicked on a cold, full-moon night above the Chinese Hut – just when the clock struck 12!

Renu Babani: "I am a werewolf and come out at midnite. Don't I look dashing? "

Bhaswati Bose: "I can dance, I can jive, I'm having the time of my life... I am the DANCING KING!!!" (with apologies to ABBA)

Anonymous: "...see my hands, watch that feet, I am the BONE DANCE KING!"

Dilip Babani: "This haadi ka pinra bahut khushi se dance karta hai! Lagta hai khoon chahiye peene ke liye... kyunki biwi ne sara khoon pee liya!!!"

Harish Wadhwa: "Hey where is my better half, who made me like this?"

Big Laaf: Hope you don't mean the Blog Monster?!?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Renu Babani: I am a werewolf and come out at midnite. Don't I look dashing?

Bhaswati Bose said...

I can dance, I can jive,
I'm having the time of my life !
I am the DANCING KING !!

Anonymous said...

See my hands, watch my feet, I am the Bone Dance King!!!

dilip babani said...

this haadi ka pinra bahut khushi se dance karta hai, lagtha hai khoon cahiye peeene ke liye kyuyoki biwi ne sara khoon pee liya
dilip babani

Harish Wadhwa said...

Hey where is my better half, who made me like this ?.