Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 745

Pic of the Week
Boy, somebody's goose is cooked... nice and proper!
* Looking for gold! --Renu Babani

* "Yeh daath mujhe de de Thakurain!" --Bhaswati Bose

* "Dhoondo, sone ka daath dhoondo, sona Rs31,500 se upar ho gaya hai" --Dilip Babani

* But seriously, aren't they well past the age of playing 'Doctor-Doctor'?!? --Anonymous

* Dr Harish Wadhwa, you are very expensive. Rs9,000 for root canal? My God! That's my monthly salary. --Kishor Babani

Dr Harish Wadhwa replies: Kishor-da, my fee is very modest -- just smile. See how Mrs Garg is smiling even after losing two teeth. It was generous on my part, since she had come with a problem in one!
* Dilip-bhai, I actually tried to look for gold in her teeth, but Mrs Garg has a very healthy set. She lost a couple of them when she tried some nice dal-bati without ghee!
* Bhaswati-ji, 'Thakurain' is laughing because I extracted the lower one first even as she had pain in the top one. I thought of removing the supporting structure first (the bottom part) before bringing down the top storey. Eventually, I extracted two of them at the cost of one... Hee Hee... See, how generous I am.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Renu Babani: Honestly, I'm checking her teeth just to ensure there's nothing serious.


Renu Babani: looking for gold?

Bhaswati Bose said...

Ye DAAT mujhe de de Thakurain !!

dilip babani said...

harish bhai sona doodho sone ka daath dhoodo sona 31500 se upar ho gaya hai
dilip babani

Anonymous said...

But aren't they past the age of playing 'Doctor-Doctor'???

Kishor said...

Dr.Harish-ji You are very expensive. Rs. 9000 for root canal. My God! That is my monthly salary.

Harish Wadhwa said...

Kishor Da, my fees is very modest i.e. "smiles". See how Mrs. Garg is smiling even after having lost two teeth !. I was generous, as I extracted two, even though she had come with problem, only in one !!.

Harish Wadhwa said...

Dilip bhai, I actually tried to look for gold from her teeth, but Mrs. Garg has a very healthy set. She lost one(couple) of them, as she tried some nice dal-bati withouot Ghee !.

Bhaswati-ji, Thakurain is laughing because I extracted the lower one first, even though she had pain in the the top one. I thought lets remove the suppoting structure first(bottom wala), before bringing down the top storey. Eventuatlly, she lost two of them at a cost of one....Hee Hee...See how generous I am ?.