Sunday, November 04, 2012

Day 815

Pic of the Week
Why go laal-peela... when we are already scared?

"EEEEEEEK! Ye kya hua, ye kaun hai?" --Renu Babani

OUR FUTURE PRESIDENT. BUSY IN DEBATE ON WAR. -- Kishor Babani

"You will not wear caps, you will come late, you will talk during the exercises and still you want me not to be laal-peela? I will turn hara-neela also!" --Bhaswati Bose

Never saw such colours of Arora-ji (literally)! But the colours I like the most about him are his friendly and caring nature, being everyone's well-wisher, his warmth and big heartedness, natural joviality... Just wondering whether Vidya Balan was passing by that even his picture had to turn to see her? --Harish Wadhwa

5 comments:

Kishor said...

OUR FUTURE AMERICAN PRESIDENT. BUSY IN DEBATING WAR WITH PRESIDENT OBAMA.

Renu said...

Renu Babani: EEEEEEEK! Ye kya hua, ye kaun hai?

Bhaswati Bose said...

You will not wear cap, you will come late, you will talk during the exercise and still you want me not to turn laal-peela? I will turn hara neela also!!!

Harish Wadhwa said...

Never saw such colours of Arora-ji ! (literally). But the colour I like the most of him is that of being friendly, caring, well wisher, warm & big hearted, jovial towards one and all. Just wondering, was there a beatiful woman passing by that even his picture turned to see her ?.

Anonymous said...

We absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your
post's to be what precisely I'm looking for. Would you offer
guest writers to write content for yourself? I wouldn't mind writing
a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write related to here.
Again, awesome weblog!

Look into my weblog :: AnnettYBusie