Sunday, July 27, 2014

Day 1356

Pic of the Week
Somebody, please check: Are they okay now?
Harish Wadhwa:
What an awful picture with a weird combination of navy blue and green. Moreover, clicked in a most dubious situation on the road. It is classic example of everything going wrong -- weird and mismatched colour combination, wrong T-shirt sizes, wrong timing, wrong action, situation... I recall it was a moment when we were trying the new body hugging T-shirts, the sizes of which went horribly wrong. It was a herculean effort to somehow get into it. Can't stop laughing at myself. I could still manage to slip in, but the bulges of my dear friend wouldn't let him even breathe. Ho ho ho... I am thinking of getting it framed and pinned at my home wall. LOL
Srichand Arora:
Don't hang it on the wall. People will think something is fissssssssssshy about us both!

2 comments:

Harish Wadhwa said...

What an awful picture...with a weird combination of navy blue and green. Moreover, clicked in a most dubious situation on the road, in the red background of Arun's car. This pic is classic example of how everything about a picture can possibly go wrong; weird & mismatch colour combination, wrong T-shirt sizes, wrong timing of a pic, wrong action, situation... Can't stop laughing at oneself.

I recall it was a moment, when we were trying the new body hugging T shirts, the sizes of which went horribly wrong. It was a herculean effort to somehow get into it. I could still manage to slip in, but the bulges of my dear friend wouldn't let him even breathe....Ho ho ho....I thinking of getting it framed and pinned at my home wall....LOL

s v arora said...

Don't hang it on wall. The viewers will think some thing fisssssssssssssssshy about we both.