Sunday, March 15, 2015

Day 1587

Pic of the Week
CO-TRAVELERS ON A BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY
Kiran Prakash:
First thing first: I salute the blog for beautifully capturing such memorable moments. We should have a digital exhibition of such photographs clicked in the Garden for our members. And dear Mr and Mrs Shekhawat, we will remember the event for years to come. May God continue to shower His choicest blessings on both of you.
Lt Col Angad Singh (retd):
Bravo Shekhawat-ji, it is a happy journey of life both of you have been traversing all these years. Wish you many more years of happy, married life.
Jagmohan Papneja:
This is not a goodbye, my dear friends and salis. Thank you for coming for my party and giving me joy. Thank you for the memories. I will cherish them forever.
Dilip Babani:
Dearest Mr and Mrs Shekhawat, we enjoyed the story you narrated on how you spent 55 years of marriage together. Happy Anniversary to both of you.

4 comments:

Kiran Prakash said...

First thing first, I salute you for beautifully capturing such memorable moments . We should have a digital exhibition of such photographs clicked by you in the garden for our members . And dear Shekhawats, we will remember the event for years to come. May God continue to shower His choicest blessings on both of you.

Angsd Singh said...

Bravo Shekhawat ji, It is a happy journey of life on which both of you have been traversing for all these years. Wish you a very happy long married life

Jagmohan said...

Anniversary mannane aaye the,
Anniversary manna kar jate hai, Aapni raam raam raam,
Sabko raam raam raam.
Jagmohan Papneja.

2) This is not a goodbye,my dear friends/Salees. Thank you for coming into my party and giving me joy. Thank you for the memories, I will cherish for ever.
Jagmohan Papneja.

DILIP BABANI said...

dearest shekhawatji& mrs shekhawatji
shaadi ke 55 sal kaise gujar gaheey
iske story sunker in big laaf apke jubahi bahut accha laga ,
happy wedding anniversary to both of u
dilip babani