Sunday, March 29, 2015

Day 1601

Pic of the Week
MONARCH OF ALL HE SURVEYS
Kiran Prakash:
Is the Sun at his command? An exclusive privilege? Oblivious to the void around him, he is reposed and lighted by the Sun.
Renu Babani:
A beautiful Sunday. Being one with nature. What a privilege!
Bihari Milwani:
'Man in Blue' wondering whether to watch today's finals of the World Cup-2015 between New Zealand and Australia... or plan for winning the World Cup-2019!
Srichand Arora:
My game in Australia and New Zealand is over. Now at my home ground, I am a little sad. But I am planning for the next CWC in 2019.

5 comments:

Kiran Prakash said...

Is the Sun at his command ? An exclusive privilege ? Oblivious of the void around him , he is reposed and lighted by the Sun.

Renu said...

A beautiful Sunday being one with nature! What a privilege!

Bihari Milwani said...

Man in Blue, Wondering whether to watch the Finals of World cup 2015 between ZN and Austriliar or plan for winning World cup 2019

s v arora said...

My game in Australia and New Zealand is over and now at my home ground though little sad but planing for next CWC 2019.

Anonymous said...

Hello, just wanted to tell you, I liked this blog post. It was inspiring.
Keep on posting!

Feel free to visit my web page; free music downloads (http://freemusicdownloadsb.com)