Saturday, May 23, 2015

Locking Horns

Till this moment, Shekhawat does not realise that nobody is following him!
For a change, let this post be from Shekhawat’s point of view:
Hands turn to fists
Yusuf R presents trophy to Khatoon Baig
I coming from Mableshwar and going to Garden after 4 days. In my absence, that damn Gupta fellow do big gadbud ghotala behind my back. He confiscating my saalis. Aisa kabhi hota hai? I make one-one saali with difficulty, distributing luddoo in Garden, investing money. Nobody helping me. And he simply doing phurut-phurut with plastic whistle and taking all saalis and everybody in his chhuk-chhuk rail gaadi. How can he doing this? He playing conspiracy with me.
I know this Gupta man very well.
Mediators negotiate compromise
I making his wife my latest saali giving luddoos to full Club last week. But she is actually his saali. So we now sharing same saali. So he becomes my… I don’t know what to call him. Yes, he is kadka-karodpati! He is making me mad. How dare he taking all my saalis on his chhuk-chhuk gaadi?
Jubilant Khatoon Baig holds aloft winner's trophy
By blowing blue whistle can you take everyone behind you? I tolding him today, you cannot get anything from whistling. But he not listening. He fighting with me.
Shekhawat walks away angrily
Now there is another man, Yusuf Rassiwala. Gem of gentleman. I even presenting him Pehchan Kaun trophy today. Before that, he presenting Khatoon Baig winner trophy. But look at this man, he not like the Gupta man.
Khatoon distributes sweets
He giving everyone one-one cinema ticket. Go see Piku at Fun Cinema tomorrow morning free. He paid. This is called good man. He gave toffee also. Khatoon gave barfi also. Banoo giving Mableshwar jelly toffee also. All nice people. And where this damn Gupta coming from!
What he understand of saali? Look at me. I going Mableshwar and made brand new saali for two days. Ask anybody.
Yusuf  R receives trophy
In two days, we became so close, she calling me 'jiju-jiju' all time and when she leaving, she crying. When I also crying, she ask why I crying. I say because you crying. The whole bus was singing Abhi na jao chhor kar…
Yusuf R distributes movie tickets for Piku
Then before getting down from bus, she giving me pappi before all man and ladies log. Ask anyone. This is called saali. What Gupta knowing? Only doing phurut-phurut, that's all? He knows NOTHING at all.
Kiran Prakash:
* Shekhawat-ji, we understand and empathise with you. We have seen how seriously you have been nurturing your saalis. They are so close to your heart. I am genuinely willing to help you in this hour of personal crisis. There are four options: one, generously tip the watchman to ensure that Gupta is not allowed inside the Garden; two, give supari to somebody to... but I know that you are too good to do that; three, go on a vacation with your saalis only to further strengthen the relationship; and four, invite your saalis for dinner once in a week. I am with you and I wish the deepest love of your saalis for you. May God bless you.
* The pictures are communicating what was left unsaid by Shekhawat-ji. What a classy placement of pictures to convey the sequence of events!
Lt Col Angad Singh (retd) from Mohali:
Gupta-ji has a new weapon in his armory. He put the blue whistle to good use during Shekhawat-ji's absence. That is the reason all the saalis joined Gupta-ji's rail gadi without raising a fuss. And nothing succeeds like success. Hope Shekhawat-ji finds some solution to attract his saalis back. Good luck to him.
Bihari Milwani from Los Angeles:
Bade miyaan diwane (Shekhawat ji) aise na bano / Hasina kya chaahe hum se suno... Use AXE (perfume) and see the effect. All your saalis will be back with you!!!

4 comments:

Kiran Prakash said...

Shekhawat -ji, We understand you and empathise too with you. We have seen that how seriouly you have been nurturing your saalis. They are so close to your heart. I am genuinely willing to help you in this hour of personal crisis. There are four options:
1. Generously tip the watchman to ensure that Gupta is not allowed inside the Garden.
2. Give 'supari' to some body to....(But I know that your are too good to do that)
3. Go on a vacation with your saalis only so that you can further strengthen the relationship.
4. Invite all your saalis for dinner atleast once in a week.
I am with you and I wish you the deepest love of your saalis for you. May God bless you.

Kiran Prakash said...

Dear Big laaf, your pictures are communicating what was left untold by shekhawat. What a classy placement of pictures to convey the sequence of events!

Angad Singh said...

Gupta ji has some new weapon in his armoury (blue whistle) which he put to good use during absence of Shekhawat ji. That is the reason all the Saalis joined the rail gadi without raising a fuss and nothing succeeds like success. Hope Mr Shekhawat ji finds some soluble solvent to attract his Saalis. Good luck to him.

Bihari Milwani said...

Bade Miyan Diwane (Shekhawat ji)... Aise na bano ...Hasina kiya chahe Hum se Suno. Use AXE (perfume) and see the effect. All your salis will be back with you