Sunday, April 17, 2016

Day 1953

Pic of the Week
BEAT THE HEAT... with chilled, creamy lassi
Maitra-ji takes the entire heat on himself but keeps us cool with the chilled lassi. Where will we get such a friend, except in the Garden? Once again, thank you very much Maitra-ji for the chilled treat. God bless you always. --Kiran Prakash

Mallika-ji, there will be no more promotions for you. So stop bribing members with lassi, tea, etc. It is very harmful for the next president. --Bihari Milwani

Bihari-ji, this was not Mallika-ji's treat, but Maitra-ji's. You missed it. Are you in the running for the next president? --Anonymous

Thank you, Mr Maitra for the yummy thanda lassi on Poila Boishakh. What a way to begin the Bengali New Year! --Bhaswati Bose

I thank you, Kiran-ji for all your good words on a very small effort on my part to celebrate Poila Boishakh. By the by, I did not take any heat as I also shared the lassi with you, Kiran-ji.
Bihari-ji, I do not have any hidden agenda. It seems you are mistaken.
Thanks Bhaswati-ji, I am happy you all enjoyed the lassi. We will have it once again with all our members
.
--Siba Prasad Maitra

5 comments:

Kiran Prakash said...

Maitra-ji takes the entire heat on himself but keeps us cool with the chilled Lassi. Where will we get such a friend - except in the Garden. Once again thank you very much Maitra-ji for the chilled treat. God bless you always. . . Kiran Prakash

Bihari Milwani said...

Mallika ji There will be no more promotions to you. So stop bribing members with Lassi Tea etc. It is very harmful to next president

Anonymous said...

Bihari-ji, this was not Mallika-ji's treat, but Maitra-ji's. Are you in the running for the next president?

Bhaswati Bose said...

Thank you Mr.Maitra for the yummy thanda lassi on "Poila Boishak".What a way to begin the Bengali New Year!

Sibaprasad maitra said...

I thank you Kiranji for all the good words you have used for a very little efforts on my part to celebrate Poila Bishakh. By the by I have not taken any heat as I have also shared Lassi with you Kiranji. Bhiariji I do not have any hidden agenda , it seems you are mistaken. Thanks Bhaswatiji., I am happy you all enjoyed it. We will have once again with all our members.