Sunday, September 22, 2019

DAY 2901

Pic of the Week
THE ULTIMATE LOOK OF COMPLETE SATISFACTION
"Please help me get up... I have over-eaten!" --Bihari Milwani
P.S.: Did anyone notice that yesterday's birthday celebration coincided with 29th century of our blog, i.e. 2900th Day?

Somebody, please lift him. Lift kara de... --Bhaswati Bose

Many of us were not able to eat the full raj kachauri and took a part home as parcel. The situation was the same for me. After eating one kachauri, I wanted my complete body to be parceled! --Karun Sharma

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Please help me get up. I have over eaten

Anonymous said...

Did any one noticed that Bose Babu's birthday celebration coincided with 29th Century of our Blog ie 2900th day- Bihari Milwani

Bhaswati Bose said...

Somebody, please lift him. Lift kara de...

Karun H Sharma said...

Many of us were not able to eat the Raj Kachauri full and took the part as parcel. The situation was same for me after eating full Raj Kachauri, I wanted my complete body to be parceled.