Sunday, December 26, 2010

PIC OF THE WEEK: 10

What is our BANTA CLAUS saying?



SANTA CLAUS IN TOWN! But where are the gifts? At least he's got something to do since Mrs Claus is away on holiday! --Renu Babani

Am I not doing an equally good job like Santa? I don't have to give gifts...my smile is enough to spread cheer and happiness!--Bhaswati Bose

Kishor-bhai is looking great in this Santa attire. But what is Santa Claus without the sack of gifts and goodies? One needs to be a real Santa and generously gift to one and all! --Harish Wadhwa

3 comments:

Renu said...

Santa Claus in town.... where are the gifts.....!!!!

At least he got something to do since Mrs. Claus is on holiday!

bhaswati Bose said...

Am I not doing an equally good job like Santa? I don't have to give gifts...my smile is enough to spread cheer and happiness!

Harish Wadhwa said...

Kishore Bhai is looking great in this Santa attire. But what is Santa Claus without the sack of gifts and goodies ?. One needs to be a real Santa and generously gift to one and all !!!