Sunday, February 13, 2011

PIC OF THE WEEK: 17

This gentleman has been absconding for quite some time and robbed us of our entertainment. Any clue where he could be?
Mr Hari Naraiyani's wife was admitted to Kokilaben Hospital recently, ICU ward. I called the residence line before getting onto the blog, and got in touch with someone at the house. I was duly informed that Mr Naraiyani is yet at the hospital with his wife. She is better now and has been transferred to the ward. Let us pray for her speedy recovery so she gets back home and we are able to see Hari-bhai back to the Garden as well. Shall keep you all posted whenever I get more information.
--Renu Babani

2 comments:

Renu said...

Here's the update on our Mr. Narayani. His wife was admitted to Kokilaben Hospital recently, ICU ward. I called the residence line just now, before getting onto the blog, and got in touch with someone at the house. I was duly informed, that Mr. Narayani is yet at the hospital with his wife. She is better now, and is has now been transferred to the ward.
Let us pray for her speedy recovery so she gets back home, and we are able to see Mr. Narayani (Hari bhai) back to the garden as well).
Shall keep you posted whenever I get more information.

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different web page and thought
I might check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.
Look forward to looking into your web page repeatedly.


Look into my weblog ... hello kitty bedding toddler