Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Normalcy Returns

Happy days are here again. Srichand Arora (in blue T-shirt) today stepped in the middle and conducted the exercises just like old times – thus putting to rest weeks of needless speculation, moping around and avoidable heartburn.
This development is a direct outcome of yesterday’s discussions (see post) after the exercises and more specifically, the initiative taken by Kishor Babani in clearing the air. At stake were certain issues of ‘discipline’ Arora had raised which was being strongly resisted by a section of members. At the same time, nobody wanted to hurt Arora’s sentiments and directly or indirectly, everyone had appealed to him to come around.
It surely speaks of his magnanimity to have let bygones be bygones and plunge headlong today in the Club's routine. Arora’s return brought about a collective look of relief and silent cheer all around. The only dampener though, was the absence of Hari Singh Shekhawat. Enquires on phone revealed that he is showing all the symptoms of viral flu.
We wish him speedy recovery.
Renu Babani's PICSPEAK:
Now doesn't it look nice, just being together and enjoying each other's company?
Srichand Arora:
Sorry friends, I think I was misunderstood. I never had an issue on discipline. The only thing irritating me was the action of 'pointing bullets' at the ladies. No more issues I had. Anyway, as far as discipline is concerned, I am the person who talks too much during the exercise. So how can I ask others to observe silence?
Renu Babani:
So talking is allowed. Ladies, let's enjoy and get back to our 'limited chatter' and have a fun- filled morning. Yeay, the taste of democracy is so sweet!

2 comments:

Renu said...

Pic Speaks:
Now doesn't it look nice just being together and enjoying each other's company?

s v arora said...

Sorru friends, I think itwas mis- understood. I never had an issue on dicipline. The only thing was irritating me is the action of pointing bullet excercise to ladies and ofcourse this irritates me for ever. No more issue I had. Any way.As for ad dicipline is concern, I think I am the person who talks too much during the eexcercie and then How can ask others to observe???????