Friday, October 19, 2012

Mishap Averted

A major mishap was averted this morning when Nazma Sayyad suddenly reported unwell and withdrew from the exercises, complaining of breathlessness. Luckily there was a chair around for her to sit and gather herself. But clearly, till the end of the exercises, she was in grave discomfort much as she tried to deflect all attention by pretending to have recovered.
“Never before, did I feel so light-headed and dizzy,” she said as everyone milled around wondering how to reach her home. “Bahut chakkar aa raha tha,” she explained. Khatoon Baig assured us that she would take care of Nazma and drop her home safely by autorickshaw.
Concern had been building around the lady when she broke her daily routine yesterday by not turning up at the Garden. We all knew that she had been suffering from pain in her knee joints, largely due to overweight and a severe arthritic condition. Little did we know she was also having bouts of breathlessness. She was advised to get her BP checked, but for some reason, she did not pay heed.
We can only hope and wish that she takes proper care of her health and recovers soon.
Kishor Babani:
Wishing Nazma-ji a speedy recovery.
Harish Wadhwa:
Good wishes to Nazma-ji for good health. We wish to see her with the usual cheerful smile.
Renu Babani's PICSPEAK:
"Honestly ladies, I'm fine! It's the heat perhaps..."
Anonymous:
Interesting content. But on the other hand, I would like to point out that there is trouble with your RSS feeds. They do not seem to be working for me. Might be just me. But I thought I would suggest it.
Harish Wadhwa:
What are RSS feeds? I hope it has got nothing to do with Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh.
Big Laaf:
Don't worry, RSS means Rich Site Summary or colloquially, 'Really Simple Syndication'. It has been corrected.

5 comments:

Kishor said...

Wishing Najma-ji a speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

Renu Babani: Pic speaks: Honestly ladies I'm fine, it's the heat perhaps

Harish Wadhwa said...

Good wishes to Nazma-ji for good health. We wish to see her with the usual cheerful smile, she always carries.

Anonymous said...

Interesting content on the other hand I would like to explain to you that I think there is trouble with your RSS feeds when they appear to not be working for me. Might be just me but I was thinking I would suggest it.

Harish Wadhwa said...

What is RSS feeds by the way ?. I hope it has got nothing to do with the RSS Sangh ?